Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tee Tree Bacteria Buster Balm

Tea Tree  Bacteria Buster Balm - My first formula and the product I take the most pride in creating. Originally made for my family who has worked in concrete most of their lives, to heal and soothe over-worked and under-nourished hands. This has become one of our most consistent selling items as it's extremely effective for treatment of skin ailments.  When working shows and applying to a customers skin with psoriasis or eczema you can see this balm penetrate underneath the layers of skin.  I use this balm in the winter alot when my skin is dry as well as in the summer for itching and burning.  I work in areas where the no-see-ums are so severe in the summer and can easily become infected -  and I use this with the Honey Scrub Face Wash to keep the bites from getting infected.
This formula contains both Tea Tree and Lavender, and the combination has proven of enormous benefit in relieving and improving psoriasis, eczema and various other skin ailments, externally. It is - as are all of the products, extremely concentrated. Use at least twice a day in the beginning of treatment. I have sold this to many people with children with these debilitating ailments, with much success. Also for athletes foot, fungus, cold sores, split nails and is out of this world for cracked heels.  The key with skin issues - is to be consistent.
Ingredients: Almond Oil, Beeswax, Tea Tree, Lavender, Jojoba with Vitamin E

2 oz. $14.00
4 oz. $20.00     Shipping $5.00 We offer combined shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment