Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Honey Scrub Face Wash

Honey Scrub Face Wash - A little medicine chest in a bottle - I love this soap, and have used twice a day since the day of origination. Being a very inconsistent person, I have put thought into why I have made this a ritual every day, and realize that my skin feels and looks clean, refreshed and the feel is invigorating. You will feel a noticeable difference in your skin when you use this soap. It's easy to get hooked from the 1st application on. I have this in every room of my house where there is running water, to wash my hands, as well as I use in the shower. You can add a bit to your shampoo if you have scalp issues and it's also moisturizing.
This is the product I used years ago when my hand was attacked by a dog. Without insurance - I poured this on my hand and healed with this product. Honey is a miracle product and withdraws the moisture out that bacteria needs to grow in. I also use this on my animals when necessary, and just recently sent a large bottle to an animal rescue group to deal with an animal with severe scabies and mange.
Use less than a dime, apply water, clean skin well, and rinse well. An antibacterial scrub with Tea Tree & lavender, this wash has antiseptic and fungicidal action. Apply a small drop on a pimple or boil, and leave on (is transparent) and will speed the healing and clear infection. Apply to warm wash cloth and use for a face pack when cold season arrives. This powerful punch in a bottle will last about 4-5 months on the 4-oz size. This face wash is excellent for all skin types.
Ingredients: Desert Wild Honey, Baby Mild Castile Soap, Tea Tree, Lavender, Rosemary with Olive Oil, Coconut Oil with Vitamin E.
4 oz. $12.00 

8 oz. $22.00 Shipping $5.00  We offer combined shipping! Contact:goodsmithone@yahoo.com to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment